While you are going through your belongings, chances are, you will create a large pile of things you want to get rid of. Although it may be tempting to toss everything, your belongings can be another person’s treasure. If you’ve gathered items that you want to donate, but you’re not sure where to take them, our team at Affordable Quality Moving & Storage has you covered. We have put together a list of places you can donate your items to in Los Angeles.
- Goodwill: This is a widely known charitable organization where you can donate clothes. Their mission is to enhance the quality of life for millions of people through education, skills training, and work. They do this by taking your donations and selling them in thousands of their retail stores. Their revenue goes towards finding people employment and funding job training.
- Salvation Army: This organization supports a wide variety of charitable acts, including disaster relief, combating addiction, and domestic abuse. Their mission is to meet human need however they can. Just like Goodwill, the Salvation Army also has family stores where they take the revenue from the sales of your donations and use it toward those in need.
- Vietnam Veterans of America: Unlike other locations, the Vietnam Veterans of America is a non-profit organization that can pick up your donations from your doorstep. All your donations go toward supporting veterans of all wars and their families.
Affordable Quality Moving & Storage has put together a list of places you can sell your items to in Los Angeles.
- Buffalo Exchange: This is a family-owned fashion resale business that buys and resells clothing and accessories. All you have to do is bring your clothes to one of their 50 locations, no appointments necessary, just be sure to bring your ID or Passport. For anything they choose to purchase from you, they will assign it a selling price, and you will receive 30% of that or 50% in-store credit.
- Crossroads Trading Co.: This is also a buy, sell, and trade location where you can sell your clothes. You can either sell your clothes in-store, drop it off at one of their 24-hour drop off services, sign up for a consignment, or mail it in. They make it easy for you to sell your items, and you get 30% off the selling price or 50% for store credit.
- The Left Bank: This is a small family business in Los Angeles. You can donate, sell, or trade by bringing in your items. They will review your items or accept donations on the spot.
- Wasteland: Wasteland is an iconic vintage store that allows you to sell your designer and high-quality clothes, shoes, and accessories. They select the clothes they want to purchase and give you 35% of the selling price on the spot.
Call Our Trusted Los Angeles Movers Today at (818) 960-1988!
Take your time to donate and sell your unwanted belongings as we handle the rest! The team at Affordable Quality Moving & Storage is a family-owned and operated moving company in Burbank. We serve Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, and surrounding areas since 1996. As a full-moving company, we offer a variety of services at reasonable prices—meeting our client’s needs and providing total reassurance. We can help you with out-of-state moves, international moves, and local moves. We also offer packing, unpacking, and transportation services. Regardless of the moving help you need, our team of professionals is ready to help you.
Ready to request a free in-home estimate? Call our Los Angeles movers today at (818) 960-1988!