If you are moving to Los Angeles, you will soon discover that there are endless things to do throughout the city. However, there’s no better way to get to know Los Angeles than by visiting some of the city’s landmarks and museums. The team at Affordable Quality Moving & Storage has put together a list of the must-see places you should visit after moving to Los Angeles.
- Griffith Observatory: The Griffith Observatory is a must-see place if you are moving to Los Angeles. Not only does it have one of the most spectacular views in Los Angeles, but it also showcases some of the best astronomical wonders. It is a beautiful museum filled with amazing public telescopes and a state-of-the-art aluminum dome theater that always presents a live and engaging film about astronomy. The Griffith Observatory is almost as great as the museum itself. There are amazing hiking trails in Griffith Park, and you can see the Hollywood sign right next to it.
- Huntington Library: This is one of the largest cultural sites in all of Los Angeles that has beautiful museums and gardens. When visiting The Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens, you should plan to spend the whole day walking through their different gardens and browsing through its vast art galleries. This location is always mind-blowing to visit, even for us Los Angeles residents.
- LACMA:This museum is one of the most popular in all of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles County Museum of Art is known for its outdoor “Urban Light” piece, and tourists and residents alike love to take pictures there. However, the Urban Lights aren’t the only fascinating thing about this museum. They also have a great variety of art exhibits and film screenings.
- The Arts District:The Arts District in Downtown L.A. is another must-see place when moving to Los Angeles. This is one of the more immersive experiences in the city because it has amazing murals within just a few city blocks. The Arts District is also a great area to visit museums, shops, restaurants, and coffee shops.
- The Broad: This is one of the newest editions to the cultural landscapes of Los Angeles museums. We recommend you reserve a ticket to prevent waiting in line to get it. When you arrive, you should put your name down to enter the Yatoi Kusama’s Infinity Mirror Rooms; the best part is that they text you when it’s your turn to go in. There are so many fantastic art pieces to see at the Broad, and the best part is that you can walk only a few blocks to eat at the Grand Central Market.
- The Getty: The Getty Museum is one of the prettiest museums with one of the largest art collections in Los Angeles. This museum houses some of the most impressive art collections and exhibits, and it has amazing views of the city.
Trusted Movers in Los Angeles: Call Us Today at (818) 960-1988!
If you plan on moving to Los Angeles, the team of moving professionals at Affordable Quality Moving & Storage is ready to help you. We offer a variety of services including packing, unpacking, transportation, and other services to make your moving experience an easy one. Take your time to get to know more about the city while our team handles the rest. Over the years, our team of moving professionals has honed our skills, efficiency, and effectiveness, working effortlessly to manage traditional and intricate pieces of property alike. We make sure to handle all your belongings with care to give you peace of mind during this stressful moving process.
Contact Our Los Angeles movers today for a free in-home estimate at (818) 960-1988!